Mr. Bello holds a first-class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from the University of Benin, and a Master’s degree in Computer Science from the same University. Prior to joining PAU, he was the Head of IT Department at Afemai Microfinance Bank. He is currently pursuing his doctorate degree.
- Odigie, B. E., Achukwu, P. U. and Bello, M. E. (2017). “Neuro fuzzy implementation for cervical lesion screening in commercial sex workers”. International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics. 34(8):153-162
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2018). “A Genetic Neuro Fuzzy Approach for Handling the Nurse Rostering Problem”. Pacific Journal of Science and Technology. 19(1):198-205.
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2018).”Bayesian Belief Approach in Diagnosing Poultry Diseases” . Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences. 9(6), 253-258
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2018). “Prediction of Yellow Fever using Multilayer Perceptron Neural Network Classifier”. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences. 9(6), 282-286
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2019). “A Bayesian Belief Network Approach for Predicting Kernicterus”. Nigerian Journal of Technology. 38(2), pp 416 - 421
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2018) “Membership Function Performance of Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy System on Diabetes Prediction”. Benin Journal of Advances in Computer Science. 1(1), 18-15.
- Osubor, V. I and Bello, M. E. (2019) “An Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System for Diagnosing Periodontitis”. University of Sindh Journal of Information and Communication Technology. 3(1), 1-6.
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2019) “A Neuro Fuzzy Approach for Predicting Delirium”. Intelligent Systems Conference, IEEE 12(1): 23-29
- Odigie, B. E., Achukwu, P. U., Bello, M. E. and Abude C. V (2019)"Combined Fuzzy-logic and Neural Network Classifiers for Uterine Fibroid in vulnerable women" Nigerian Journal of Technological Research 14 (1), 25-30
- Alile, S. O. and Bello, M. E, (2020) "A Machine Learning Approach for Diagnosing Meningococcal Meningitis" Int. J. Sci. Res. in Computer Science and Engineering Vol 8 (3)
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2019) "A Neuro-Fuzzy Approach for Predicting Epilepsy using EEG Signal. Nigerian Journal of Technology 38 (2), 416-421
- Alile, S. O. and Bello, M. E, (2020) "Detection of Hepatitis (A, B, C, D and E) Viruses Using Machine Learning, International Journal of Academic Pedagogical Research (IJAPR). 4(5), Pp 19-35
- Alile, S. O. and Bello, M. E, (2020) "A Machine Learning Based Approach for Detecting Dengue Haemorrhagic Fever, " International Journal of Academic and Applied Research (IJAAR) 4(5), Pp 13-25
- Alile, S. O. and Bello, M. E, (2020) "Diagnosing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Using Bayesian Belief Network" International Journal of Computer Engineering in Research Trends 7(6)
- Amadin, F.I. and Bello. M.E. (2019) “A Fuzzy Based Approach for Predicting Text Anxiety” Journal of Engineering Science and Applications 12 , pp 48-57
- Osubor, V.I., Bello, M.E., Osunbor, E.C.andBabalola, F. (2020) A Fuzzy Based Approach for Predicting Student Learning Style Using the Felder-Silverman Technique. J. Nig. Institute of Production Engineers.24: 109-121
- Osubor, V.I. and Bello, M.E. (2020) A Random Forest Approach for Diagnosing Cervical Cancer. NISEB J. 20(3): 97-102