Kingsley Chiwuike Ukaoha holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a Masters Degree in Computer Science and a PhD degree in Computer Science and Information Technology from the University of Benin.
He started teaching in the Department of Computer Science, University of Benin in 2004 as a Graduate Assistant and rose through the ranks to become a Professor in 2020.
He is currently with the Department of Computer Science, School of Science and Technology, Pan Atlantic University and teaches Computer Science courses at the undergraduate level and the Masters program in Data Science.
His research interests are in the areas of Software Engineering, ICT and Mobile Applications and Telemedicine and he has more than 50 Journal publications to his credit and has also attended several academic conferences within and outside the Country.
He is a member of the Nigeria Computer Society; Member of the Association of Computing Machinery (ACM) and a Senior Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Selected Conference papers
1. Egbokhare, F. A., Ukaoha, K. C. and Chiemeke, S. C. (2011). E-Commerce Adoption in Nigeria. In Proceedings of Digital Enterprise and Information Systems- International Conference, DEIS 2011, London, UK. July 20 – 22, 2011.
2. Mughele, E. S., Chiemeke, S. C., Ukaoha, K. C., Konyeha, S. and Akpon-Ebiyomare, D. (2017). Hybridized Optimization Framework for Routing Calls in Call Centres, Future Technologies Conference (FTC 2017), 29 – 30 November, 2017, Vancouver, Canada.
3. Igodan, C. E., Ophori, A. U. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2018). A modular Memetic Neural Network Based Application for Breast Cancer Classification. 3rd University of Benin Annual Research Day (UBARD) Conference, University of Benin, Nigeria.
4. Ukaoha, K. C., Abdullahi, M. B., and Chiemeke, S. C. (2018). Using Open and Distant Learning to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals of Education in Nigeria. Harvard Conference on Preparing Students for an Uncertain Future, Boston, USA, November 2018, Vol. 16, No. 1ISSN: 2330-1236.
5. Konyeha, S., Akpon-Ebiyonare, D. E., and Ukaoha, K. C. (2019). Identifying Security Issues of Digital Marketing in Cyber Space. 14th International Conference of Nigeria Computer Society, July, 2019.
6. Nwankwo, W., Ukhurebor, K. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2020). Knowledge Discovery and Analytics in Process Re-engineering: A Study of Port Clearance Processes. International Conference in Mathematics, Computer Engineering and Computer Science, March 2020, DOI: 10.1109/ICMCECS47690.2020.246989.
- Chiemeke, S.C. & Ukaoha, K.C. (2005). “User’s Perception of Programming Languages: A Comparative Study”, Journal of Research in Engineering, Vol.2.1,pp33-39.
- Ukaoha, K. C. and Nwelih, E. (2010). Gender Equity and ICT: A Tool for Realizing the Millennium Development Goals in Nigeria., Journal of Communications and Computer, Vol. 7(9), pp6-12.
- Ukaoha, K. C., Chiemeke, S. C. & Egbokhare, F. A. (2011). "Towards Improving Undergraduate Research in Computer Science”. Jour. Of Inst. Of Mathematics & Computer Sciences (Computer Science Ser.) Vol. 22(1), pp29-38.
- Ekong, V. E. & Ukaoha, K. C. (2011). A GSM-Based Framework for Tracking Kidnap Victims in Developing Countries. . Jour. Of Inst. Of Mathematics & Comp. Sciences (Computer Science Ser.) Vol. 22(2), pp109-115.
- Ukaoha, K. C. (2011). Promoting Industry-University Partnerships in Information Technology in Nigeria., . Jour. Of Inst. Of Mathematics & Computer Sciences (Computer Science Ser.) Vol.22(2),pp117-123..
- Igodan, E. C. & Ukaoha, K. C. (2012). Towards a Distributable Database Framework for the National Health Insurance Scheme. Journal of Mathematics and Technology. Vol. 3(1), pp61-67.
- Ukaoha, K. C. & Igodan, E. C. (2012). Framework for Client-Server Distributed Database System for Video Rental Operators Association of Nigeria. International Journal of Academic Research. Vol. 4(6).pp260-266.
- Ukaoha, K. C. & Egbokhare, F. A. (2012). Prospects and Challenges of Telemedicine in Nigeria. Journal of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.Vol. 3(1), pp65-70.
- Egwali, A. O. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2015). An Enhanced Congestion Control System for Mobile Operation. Computing,Information systems, Development Informatics and Allied Research Journal. Vol. 6(3), pp7-12.
- Ukaoha, K. C., Dim, C. N., Daudu, S. S. and Odikayor-Ogbom, F. I. (2015). Towards a Mobile Drugs Authentication System for Nigerian Users. Computing, Information systems, Development Informatics and Allied Research Journal. Vol. 6(3), pp39-44.
- Okurumeh, O. A. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2015). Information Security Issues Surrounding Use of Social Media Networks in Organizations: An Appraisal. Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Applied Sciences (JETEAS) 6(3): 227 – 232.
- Daodu, S. S., Akhatuamen, S., Folorunso, O. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2016). Query Processing and Optimization in a Distributed Database System. Computing, Information systems, Development Informatics and Allied Research Journal. Vol. 7(1), pp43-48.
- Ehikhamenor, E. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2017). Towards Developing and Establishing a Regulatory Guideline for Accreditation of Forensic Education in Nigeria. SM J Forensic Res Criminol. 2017; 1(2): 1007
- Ukaoha, K. C., Abdullahi, M. B., and Nwankwo, W. (2019). Towards Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals of Education in Nigeria Using Open and Distance Learning, African Journal of Management Information System, Vol.1(1).
- Nwankwo, W. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2019). Socio-Technical Perspectives On Cybersecurity: Nigeria‘s Cybercrime Legislation In Review. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research. Vol. 8(10), October 2019 ISSN 2277-8616, pp47-58. www.ijstr.org.
- Ajayi, O., Chiemeke, S. C. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2019). Assessing the stability of selected software components for reusability, i-manager’s Journal on Software Engineering, Vol. 14(2),pp10-17
- Ukaoha, K. C. and Igodan, E. (2019). Architecture Optimization Model for the Deep Neural Network For Binary Classification Problems, i-manager’s Journal on Software Engineering, Vol. 14(2),pp18-31.
- Igodan, C. E. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2020). Using Multilayer Perceptron and Deep Neural Networks for the Diagnosis of Breast Cancer Classification, NIPES Journal of Science and Technology Research, Vol.2(2),pp23-34.
- Otokiti, K., Chiemeke, S. C. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2020). Towards Selecting Software Development Team Members using Task Analysis, African Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 2(1).
- Ajayi, O. O., Chiemeke, S. C., and Ukaoha, K. C. (2020). Comparative Analysis of Software Components Reusability Level Using GFS and ANFIS Soft-Computing Techniques, NIPES Journal of Science and Technology Research, Vol.2(2), pp11-22.
- Ademiluyi, O., Ukaoha, K. C., and Otokiti, K. (2020). A Neuro Fuzzy Based Guidance and Counselling System for Students, African Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.2(1).
- Ukaoha, K. C., Ademiluyi, O., Ndunagu, J., Daodu, S.S.and Osang, F. (2020). Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System for Diagnosing Corona Virus Disease 2019 Covid-19. International Journal of Intelligent Computing and Information Sciences, Journal of Faculty of Computer and Information Science, Ain Shams University, Egypt https://ijicis.journals.ekb.eg/ Vol.20(2), pp1-31. DOI: 10.21608/ijicis.2020.40518.1027
- Nwankwo, W., Adetunji, C. O., Olayinka, A. S., Ukhurebor, K. E., Ukaoha, K. C., Chinecherem, U., Chinedu, P. U. and Benson, B. U. (2021). The Adoption of AI and IoT Technologies: Socio-Psychological Implications in the Production Environment. The IUP Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol. XIX(1), pp50-75.
- Igodan, E. C., Ukaoha, K. C. and Oliomogbe, S. O. P. (2021). Towards Global Optimization of Neural Network: A Comparative Analysis Using Genetic and Whale Optimization Algorithms. Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Medical Imaging - Vol. 8 (6), DOI:10.14738/jbemi.86.11004.
- Oyebode, K. and Ukaoha, K. C. (2022). A Fast and Non-trainable Facial Recognition System for Schools. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 989~994 ISSN: 2502-4752, DOI: 10.11591/ijeecs.v25.i2.pp989-994